Upload does not work properly

Sep 14, 2009 at 1:43 PM

I have installed the .wxp file on my SP 2007 but the and add a ImagePicker field into an Announcment list... Unfortunately when I try to upload a picture the field ImagePicker contains a corret URL but the destination picture list is not updated with my picture...

Coordinator
Sep 14, 2009 at 1:48 PM

Hello,

have you sufficient right to upload file in the picture library. Is this one well created by the feature ? I'll update this solution in few days in order to fix a bug to URL resolution but I think that it won't solve your issue. Can you reply to my two questions please ?

Thanks

Sep 14, 2009 at 1:52 PM
Edited Sep 14, 2009 at 3:05 PM

I have created manually the picture library with the same path used by the field, and I am collection owner.

The site where I have used the field is a site collection http://host/sites/businesssite

The picture libarry has been created at the root of my webapp

IT WORKS ONLY : if the ImagePicker field is used into a list at the root of the webapp 

Coordinator
Sep 14, 2009 at 2:41 PM

Yes, indeed. Actually, it is the bug I just figured out recently and the next release (today or tomorrow) will fix this bugs ;-)

Visit again this page tomorrow and you'll have a functionnal version of this custom field :p

Regards

Coordinator
Sep 25, 2009 at 6:37 AM

Hi,

I've added the new release. Sorry to be late ;-)

Hope this will work.

Sep 25, 2009 at 9:20 AM

Thanks for the update. I'll check it